Saturday, April 28, 2018

The Ease

Soft and warm, in the rhythm of a time without haste, without schedule,
I am this blissful moment, far from all pain, close to this smile of ease,
wrapped in this bed that soothes my dreams, my hopes.

I hear your familiar snore, of you, my partner in this life that so often has no rhyme,
you are this happy moment, far from all pain, close to your smile of ease,
wrapped in this bed that soothes your dreams, your hopes.

Soft and warm, in the rhythm of a time without haste, without schedule,
close to the dawn and its light,
I hear already the roar of the city and its ambitions, that the birds are trying
to calm with their songs, that are so beautiful, so real, so pure.

Nature so close by, the world so far away,
the mystery of the sky above, emptiness' abyss a shadow that follows
our doubts closely, very closely.

But, in this moment, so joyful, so tranquil, in the rhythm of a time without haste,
without schedule, I am , you are, this blissful moment, far away from all pain,
close to our smiles of ease, wrapped in this bed that soothes my dreams , your dreams,
my hopes, your hopes,
soft, softly, warm, warmly.


Trudi Ralston.
for Michael. 

No comments:

Post a Comment